Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius

0

Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius Apna Vichar



Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius


Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius

RT @AshramBmr: India is Land Of Knowledge with rishis, munis, siddhas and gods. The Rishis Of Bharat - our #AncientIndianGeniuses made man…


RT @sabaji1972: भास्कराचार्य ने ही सबसे पहले गुरुत्वाकर्षण शक्ति की खोज की थी जबकि आज सब यही जानते है कि इसकी खोज न्यूटन ने की हैं।ऐसे ही क…


Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius

RT @ShivKum21045439: Rishis of Bharat, प्रथम जनक रहे हैं हर Scientific Discoveries के, महर्षि अत्रि, ऋग्वेद के पंचम मंडल के द्रष्टा थे, आज…


RT @AshramGnganagar: Many Scientific Discoveries happened in India, the Land Of Knowledge , way before westerners learnt about civilization…


Syncing.GCEK I Ancient Indian Genius

RT @ChetanBorawat2: @GurukulSumerpur @yssSamastipur @YssSpeaks @ReviewsOnBapuJi @Asharamjiashram @asharamjibapu_ @AshramGaushala @MUMBlr1 @…


RT @Rajnish77148275: भारतभूमि ही है Land Of Knowledge Rishis of Bharat द्वारा Scientific Discoveries हुईं समाज को उत्तम आदर्श, उत्तम देन दे…


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)